We are looking for Mutual consent Divorce in bangalore

Hi, Me and my husband would like to go for Mutual consent divorce. Currently we are outside india and would like to know how many days are needed to file the mutual consent divorce, is a week leave enough and what all documents are needed. we don't have child nor any shared property nor I am looking for any money from my husband post divorce.

How many years have you’ll been married for?

A mutual divorce with the current Covid situation, will take a minimum of a 6 months to a year.

I could discuss the stages of the procedure over a call at your convenience, should you wish to reach out.

hi, you can file a mutual consent divorce petition, if there is no claim then without any delay decree can be passed by the court. for filing petition and for any legal assistance, kindly contact me, thanks

Hello
This Advocate Sujnaneshwari Shetty
you can apply for divorce in india if you have address proof marriage, Invitation card and marriage photo it normally takes 6 months but as per
latest supreme court ruling can be waived off by filing an application so can be completed 2 to 3 months. court conducts proceedings through video call so your presence may not be required.