Wants clarification on cheating as ground of divorce

Wife is cheating???everyone knows that ,even her parents..I have one boy child with her, I am in Delhi ,she is in Dhanbad,serving in Railways..she herself says she does not want to live with me...when I asked her to give in writing..she refused...but now I want divorce..plz tell me what more legal action I can take?? I am Christian and she is also Christian??

If your wife is cheating with you then this is a clear ground of cruelty and you can file a divorce petition. You have to collect evidence of cheating because burden of proving cheating is on you.you can hire a detective to keep an eye on her and collect evidence for you.

Just file. Divorce case in a district court Delhi against her and get rid off this marriage this is the only solution in your or file a case of your child if u interest to carry with him. Pls go with c