Wants clarification on cheating as ground of divorce

Wife is cheating???everyone knows that ,even her parents..I have one boy child with her, I am in Delhi ,she is in Dhanbad,serving in Railways..she herself says she does not want to live with me...when I asked her to give in writing..she refused...but now I want divorce..plz tell me what more legal action I can take?? I am Christian and she is also Christian??

If your wife is cheating with you then this is a clear ground of cruelty and you can file a divorce petition. You have to collect evidence of cheating because burden of proving cheating is on you.you can hire a detective to keep an eye on her and collect evidence for you.

Just file. Divorce case in a district court Delhi against her and get rid off this marriage this is the only solution in your or file a case of your child if u interest to carry with him. Pls go with c

You can file divorce in court on ground of cheating. You must have evidence. However decide if you want custody of child or not. Also maintenance, visiting rights, alimony. Case can be filed under divorce act