Wants clarification on cheating as ground of divorce

Wife is cheating???everyone knows that ,even her parents..I have one boy child with her, I am in Delhi ,she is in Dhanbad,serving in Railways..she herself says she does not want to live with me...when I asked her to give in writing..she refused...but now I want divorce..plz tell me what more legal action I can take?? I am Christian and she is also Christian??

Answers (3)

If your wife is cheating with you then this is a clear ground of cruelty and you can file a divorce petition. You have to collect evidence of cheating because burden of proving cheating is on you.you can hire a detective to keep an eye on her and collect evidence for you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Just file. Divorce case in a district court Delhi against her and get rid off this marriage this is the only solution in your or file a case of your child if u interest to carry with him. Pls go with c

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

You can file divorce in court on ground of cheating. You must have evidence. However decide if you want custody of child or not. Also maintenance, visiting rights, alimony. Case can be filed under divorce act

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

Its been two years of our marriage and my husband is indulging in sex chat on fb with other girls. I had already given him two chances but he is repe…

Read More

I am married since last 10 years and have 2 kids. My wife was always doubtful about females and there is lot of misunderstanding between us. I was sic…

Read More

Can my mobile phone bills be used as evidence to prove to the court that I have been cheating on my wife in a divorce case? My filed the divorce case …

Read More

Sir, This has been brought to my notice, after 6 months of my marriage that, whom i have married , the family is involved in many cheating cases and h…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue