Want to the amount of bail bond to be submitted to the court of law?

My wife has filed 498a case in the court I want to know if I apply for anticipatory bail, do I have to sign a bond if yes what is the amount of bond do I have to submit in the court. Also want to know what will be the total fee for file anticipatory bail and bond

you can file anticipatory bail application in sessions court or int he high court..

Bond has to be signed at the police station, if he arrests then direction is given to the SHO or the arresting officer to release on the execution of bond. It depends upon the court what amount it orders as surety.. it can be personal bond or also on a surety of like amount..

Given the circumstances as stated by you it is advisable that we shall file for an anticipatory bail. Also be informed that the bond amount is a matter of court discretion but more or less is around Rs. 5,000/-. Take note that the amount is not to be deposited in court as such but only acts as security. The fee for applying for bail depends on case to case after considering the background of case and previous conduct of the person applying for it. You are advised to contact for conclusive opinion and further pursuance of matter.

Now there is no requirement of anticipatory bail in cases of matrimonial disputes i.e. 498-A unless you have been served with 7 days prior notice of arrest by the concern IO. If notice has been served may apply for anticipatory bail. In that event also the amount of bail bond if to be fixed by presiding officer before whom the bail application is pending. The presiding officer by release you even on your personal bond. The fees etc can be discussed only at the time of consultation in office.

Normally the lawyers do no charge separately for furnishing the bail bond. In anticipatory bail if bail is granted the bail bond is to be furnished for the amount mentioned in the order. The said bail bond is to be furnished before the concerned Investigating officer.