quesWant to reconcile with wife but she is not willing to return back

Hi Team, Do to few mistakes (Abusing, not spending time wit her e.g.) my wife left me (5 months passed ), I have 5 yrs old daughter.. Now I ve realized and I want my family back but my wife is not willing for it. I dont want to break my marriage at any cost.. could you please advice how can I convince or win her back :

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansGood approach for happy family,
      You can approach through independent counsellor or mediation process... Or can visit us we have exepert certified counsellor who can handle. ...you may also try to involve family elders ....yes I'n case she dont want to return even then ,you have no choice but to seek courts.... You may contact us .OFC : Adv Pankaj Kumar & associate....

      Advocate Pankaj Kumar

        kaggadasapura, Bangalore

    • ansYou can try marriage counselling but if she is unwilling, then you can file a Petition for Restitution of Conjugal Rights before the Family Court - that is seeking Court's intervention to reunite you with your wife.

      Advocate Asha S Anand

        Gandhinagar, Bangalore

    • ansyou can get back to your wife by filing petition under section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act., for conjugal Rights, court will be direct her to live with husband, only remedy available you, other wise you can file Divorce petitioner.

      Advocate Prabhuswamy

        Vijaya Nagar, Bangalore

    • File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers
      Know More

      Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Hi, For a legal notice from my lawyer, a reply notice is sent from opponent…
    I was in relationship with someone from 8 years we truly love eachother, but on…
    We married in India under islamic law and then got our marriage registered in india.…
    I have sent an email to my husband for divorce he has not replied to…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

     Experience: 17 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>