×

quesWant to reconcile with wife but she is not willing to return back

Hi Team, Do to few mistakes (Abusing, not spending time wit her e.g.) my wife left me (5 months passed ), I have 5 yrs old daughter.. Now I ve realized and I want my family back but my wife is not willing for it. I dont want to break my marriage at any cost.. could you please advice how can I convince or win her back :

• ansGood approach for happy family,
      You can approach through independent counsellor or mediation process... Or can visit us we have exepert certified counsellor who can handle. ...you may also try to involve family elders ....yes I'n case she dont want to return even then ,you have no choice but to seek courts.... You may contact us .OFC : Adv Pankaj Kumar & associate....

Advocate Pankaj Kumar

kaggadasapura, Bangalore

• ansYou can try marriage counselling but if she is unwilling, then you can file a Petition for Restitution of Conjugal Rights before the Family Court - that is seeking Court's intervention to reunite you with your wife.

Advocate Asha S Anand

Gandhinagar, Bangalore

• ansyou can get back to your wife by filing petition under section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act., for conjugal Rights, court will be direct her to live with husband, only remedy available you, other wise you can file Divorce petitioner.

Advocate Prabhuswamy

Vijaya Nagar, Bangalore

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services