Want to do court marriage after divorce from previous marriage

Divorced recently 5months back and want to marry again .I want to know that if I will do court marriage again is it possible that my old record will be traced .I was married in delhi.and now I want to court marriage in Mumbai.

Answers (1)

344 votes

You have to give status of divorce while applying for court marriage
Hiding the previous marriage/divorce will be not adviced.

It is very easy these days to get court records by applying for certified copies from court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I am Hindu. I was NRI since 6 years staying separately in India we married in Hong Kong both R Indian Both were divorcee we have no issue. Thru my Bro…

Read More

Hi may I know what is the meaning of expartie.husband is expartie women win or loss…

Read More

If a woman wants to take divorce from their husbands without mutual consent and she is having baby also then is she eligible to take compensation from…

Read More

Me n my husband are separated since last 5months after lot of issues I had gone through mental and physical torture now I want to know wat are the rig…

Read More