Want to divorce my wife & most important is to get my son custody

I'm well settled in dubai & my just got a job in usa, we have been married from last 4 year, now a without my permission she left my son to her parents home which is located in most backward area in Bihar. For me the most important is to take custody of my son, he is only 2 year & 2 month old. I'm well settled in dubai & my doing research job in usa which without the proper permanence, mean her job is on temporary period.

You can file case for custody of your son on the grounds amongst other that she has no capability including financial to bring up and provide good education as her job is not permanant. As the age of your son is 2 years generally child upto 5 years are given to mother provided she is capable to bring him up.

Sir,
Not taking care and leaving the son for the sake of own career amounts to cruelty. You may move accordingly and ask for the relief of divorce and child custody through separate petitions. You need to show welfare of child as main concern for the case of child custody

You should approach Court for desired reliefs with relevant documents and facts. It is quite hard to get custody of child upto 5 years, but you can put your effort to get it and you may get custody of your son.