Validity of registered marriage

In Divorce Law
I am hindu I registered my marriage in court last year ,bit without rituals and ceremonies, is my marriage legal?

Do you able to prove that marriage was registered by playing fraud upon you or u did it under coercion, pressure and it was done without your consent. See if you have such case then you can challenge the registration or you have to file for divorce. For now you are legally married.

As per Hindu Marriage Act, rituals are basis for any marriage to be legal. But the registration of marriage is a presumption of following of all rituals as per Hindu Law, therefore, certainly, your marriage is legal one, and untill and unless any of you (the married couple) objects to it and prove it to the contrary, your marriage will stay legal. So, have a happy married life.