Transfer application of custody case

20-Feb-2024 (In Divorce Law)
My husband has filled custody case of my nine year old boy in the jursdictional court where my husband resides. However, he has already appeared in DV and maintenance case filed in the jursdictional court where I reside. Both the lower courts are in same state. Now I have filed a transfer application in the High Court which is pending. In the last hearing of custody case, time was prayed citing pendency of the transfer application. Can the lower court proceed with the case during pendency of the
Answers (1)

Answer #1
762 votes
yes until and unless any order of transfer is not passed the respective court can deal with the case and pass necessary orders, if the court and your lawyer is misguiding you then you must take proper steps in countering it moreover it seems you have a strong case but a weak lawyer
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."