Transfer application of custody case

20-Feb-2024 (In Divorce Law)
My husband has filled custody case of my nine year old boy in the jursdictional court where my husband resides. However, he has already appeared in DV and maintenance case filed in the jursdictional court where I reside. Both the lower courts are in same state. Now I have filed a transfer application in the High Court which is pending. In the last hearing of custody case, time was prayed citing pendency of the transfer application. Can the lower court proceed with the case during pendency of the

Answer #1
yes until and unless any order of transfer is not passed the respective court can deal with the case and pass necessary orders, if the court and your lawyer is misguiding you then you must take proper steps in countering it moreover it seems you have a strong case but a weak lawyer
Helpful? LawRato LawRato