Rights of wife and child over husband's property after divorce

I'm been living a very depressing life since the time I've got married 2yrs back. Now, I'm 5 months pregnant and cannot handle this stressfull life at this stage and wish to move out of my husbands house and live separately. I just want to know what are mine and my future child's rights as far as financial security and monthly expenditure are concerned.

Madam you are not mentioning the reason behind your depression. If you want to live separated from your husband but also think about your pregnancy condition. At this time you need care and attention of your husband and family. But still you take decision to leave separated from matrimonial house then u definately got maintenance and after birth of child also u both laible for maintenance and share in husband property.

You can stay separately and yet maintenance is your right. It is your Husband's legal obligation and duty to maintain you and you future child. The amount of maintenance will be decided by court keeping in mind your Husband's salary and by considering the basic normal needs of you and your future child. You can claim for maintenance by filling a maintenance petition in Family Court. You are entitled to get the maintenance until you do not marry any other person. For any further clarification kindly book a consultancy call.

Respected madam,
May I know where you are self independent and you can claim the right on the property of your husband. And as per the present conditions you will get right in the property. You can secure future of your child also.