Reports of medical test of wife as a ground for divorce

I am hindu girl, married 1.3 year back, living with parents from last six months.husband cheated with respect to his family background, education, salary.I want divorce but my own whole jewellery is with him.he denied to give before divorce.he is doing allegations on me such as -I m nt complete female only, we dnt had any relations , there might be major problem in me and he asked me to bring medical report for there any medical test need to perform for legal action.if that test comes negative , can I file any case on him for false allegation

Answers (3)

254 votes

Dear client while handling your marriage issue you both families are seen to be in confused condition in initial stage you get shocked due to his education and financial conditions, but dear client if after marriage when you both comes together instead of being 1+1=2 it becomes 11 they deceived about economy with your help you both can change the economy of the whole family, now due your this allegation they started to their baseless allegation of an imperfect woman, if you not enjoyed married life for few months how he come to this conclusion, having mensuration cycle regularly means after 28 days mensuration goes you are a woman and nothing other criteria, if your body mass index above 32 our you are highly fatty then it may possible your overy may be polysetic but which seems impossible.
Now you have following optiobotns as per Hindu law section 9 you can file case for restitution of conjugal rights, if you are not interested then if both are ready for willful divorce both will be free in six will get your ornaments as well as stridhan at the time of divorce with judge permission . even you can take benifit of 498A which is for harassment at his family, which is very tough law for
male side,please rate me if like my frank opinion don't be hesitate for
contact.wish you all the best for future.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

108 votes

Don't worry I have idea Nd legal way to get wht u want pls mail me ur query on my mail I'd or call me I will definitely solve ur problem pls mail me ur I'd and all the relevant query message to me on my mail id

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
211 votes

you have not clearly mention your problem; whether you want divorce from your husband or no? i am sure there will be many other things to discuss on this ground. before that wont be possible to advice you.

Best regards,
Adv. Jyoti Kolhe

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles