Regarding IPC section 506 procedure

02-Nov-2023 (In Divorce Law)
I want to know what is the procedure of court when other party is issued a warrant after non appearance in court on three successive dates...
Answers (3)

Answer #1
720 votes
I have perused the contents of your query. The court has already issued a warrant to produce the accused, the concerned police official will execute the warrant, apprehend him and produce it before the court. In case the warrants doesn't get executed, the Court will issue the process of section 82/83 against the accused and will declare him as a proclaimed offender.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Answer #2
656 votes
hi, this side advocate deepak rathore. if a warrant has been issued against you, then you have to file an application for cancellation of warrant, otherwise you can be arrest any time. and kindly tell me the whole case details then i would help you accordingly.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
956 votes
Respected sir or madam
you want to know about the procedure of the court when other opposite party non appear in court and court issue the warrant . dear if the nature of the case criminal the court issued the prociding 82cr.p.c and the after declared p.o.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."