Refusal of the mutual divorce application by wife in second motion

My brother and her wife went through first motion of divorce process with mutual consent . Now six months are over but her lawyer is forcing her to refuse in the second motion. What should I do,?

You should try to explain same thi judge also you have to file a contested divorce later on.

.

If your brother's wife is withdrawing the mutual consent divorce then you have no option but to file a separate contested divorce. Withdrawing from second motion even after the other party has fulfilled all the conditions of divorce amounts to cruelty.
So you can file for a separate divorce against your wife on the grounds of cruelty.