Query regarding details requirements for divorce procedure

If I Have to File Case For Divorce.. How Much Lawyer Fee i have to pay and how much expenses wll come to me till final verdict.. Kindly help to provide roughly figure so I can be prepared

If u have to file divorce case first u have to tell me it is mutual or on any other ground. Second thing lawyer fee is at his/ her wish I cannot tell about it, depends upon his/her practice. And rest of the things u should consult a lawyer he/she will tell you.

Fees will depend upon the practising advocate. Therefore you will need to manage a decent budget anywhere between 20,000 Rupees to 1 lac and above depending upon the locality where you are staying now.

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari

Fees is totally depends on lawyer to lawyer depends on experience and knowledge to exactly no one can tell How much any advocate will charge you u have to find out fees by approaching advocate individually and consulting them