Queries relating to annulment of marriage

1) Can marriage be annulled if non-consumated, within a year. Marraige has been done under SMA. 2) Can marragie be annuled if husband was forced to marry?

It’s in your interest if you can file for mutual divorce as this will help in expediting the whole process.

1) you can apply for annulment of marriage within a period of one year of marriage

2) section 25 of SMA provides that . Voidable marriages.—Any marriage solemnized under this Act shall be voidable and may be annulled by a decree of nullity if,—
(i) the marriage has not been consummated owing to the wilful refusal of the respondent to consummate the marriage;

3) however annulment of marriage may take more than 5 months .

4) girl has to disclose the fact at time of her remarriage . she should not suppress facts from her husband . in event she supresses the fact her husband may file for divorce

Yes in both condition marriage can annuled but you need to explain everything and also it's depends about your condition for marriage story and you can get help in various way but you need to contact a lawyer

1. No. Only non consummation of marriage is not a ground of annulment and that too within a year.

2. Yes marriage may be annulled if any party was forced to marry but this requires strict proof and evidence.