Punishment for domestic violence case

24-Jun-2024 (In Divorce Law)
I don't want to give divorce to my husband but I want to file a case of domestic violence against him and his relatives. Is it possible?
Answers (1)

Answer #1
740 votes
dear client as per your query since you are facing violence by your husband and in-laws so you can file domestic violence case them and also you can file for divorce as divorce is of two types Mutual and contested divorce..
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."