×

Procedure to take divorce from wife not living together since 3 years

My wife is living separate in her parents house from last 3 years after 9 months of marriage, she is not ready to come with me. I tried much. How can I get divorce.how much money I have to pay for this. Doing job in merchant navy. But not having property on my name.

Well you can apply for divorce in a court on the ground of desertion. The case has to be proved regarding contineous period of desetion.
During the pendency of the case expances for litigation shall have to be paid by the groom besides maintenance too.

kya aapki wife ne koi case file kiya h aapke khilaf,
agar h to it will be easy
nahi to thoda mushkil hoga.
kai tarah se divorce liya ja sakta h .
Bidai ka mukadma kar
Divorce petition file kar
ya uske dwara file case ko challenge kar
aap ke situations ke upar depend karega ki kaunsa path better hoga.
for more details you can contact to me.

Advocate Preeti Joshi

hi,
u can file for divorce , but its depend on if ur wife agree or not? after I can suggest u how much u have to pay , as per ur earning by ur job.
If ur wife not earning person in that manner u have to pay her maintenance as per ur earning.
for rest of thing u can again ask me, thanx