Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Procedure to take divorce from wife not living together since 3 years

My wife is living separate in her parents house from last 3 years after 9 months of marriage, she is not ready to come with me. I tried much. How can I get divorce.how much money I have to pay for this. Doing job in merchant navy. But not having property on my name.

Answers (3)

Well you can apply for divorce in a court on the ground of desertion. The case has to be proved regarding contineous period of desetion.
During the pendency of the case expances for litigation shall have to be paid by the groom besides maintenance too.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

kya aapki wife ne koi case file kiya h aapke khilaf,
agar h to it will be easy
nahi to thoda mushkil hoga.
kai tarah se divorce liya ja sakta h .
Bidai ka mukadma kar
Divorce petition file kar
ya uske dwara file case ko challenge kar
aap ke situations ke upar depend karega ki kaunsa path better hoga.
for more details you can contact to me.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

u can file for divorce , but its depend on if ur wife agree or not? after I can suggest u how much u have to pay , as per ur earning by ur job.
If ur wife not earning person in that manner u have to pay her maintenance as per ur earning.
for rest of thing u can again ask me, thanx

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 999
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 19999
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 25000
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 9999
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I am an Indian Citizen and I am married to a Nepalese Citizen (Girl) in Nepal for one year.I am working for Government of India and has intimated my o…

Read More

I am Hindu Male from Thane married since past 1.5 years but the things are not getting any better as we have disagreement and trust issues on very hig…

Read More

I got married on July 28th 2017. I have been staying separately with my husband .. I want devorce from him but I cannot understand that he will agree …

Read More

Plz help,girl family is asking for money to do settlement without going court. Girl is aslo not ready to stay with me but still they are asking money.…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue