Procedure to include section 12 of HMA in a divorce case going on

If I have filed for divorce under section 13 in India, can I submit precedent of section 12 if the facts and circumstances are similar? I am a Hindu

Section 13 and section 12 are totally different. The former deals with divorce on the basis of certain grounds and the latter deals with annulment of voidable marriages on certain grounds. Consult an advocate and it has to be seen what were your prayers in your section 13, and if only they are similar to that of any precedents in section 12, then you may file or submit such precedents.

You can file a petition before the court under section 13 of the Hindu Marriage act and section 12 states that voidable marriage . In my opinion without detail discussion proper consult is not possible.

Advocate Preeti Joshi