Procedure to get ex parte divorce with engaging a lawyer

Hi, If the husband has filed the divorce and got the ex-parte order from the court (since the wife did not appear in the court for the arguments), can the wife approach the court directly to get the ex-parte order without using a lawyer? What is the procedure for this ? I know using the lawyer is the best way but this is a question if it's possible without using a lawyer. Thanks in addvance.

Answers (1)

84 votes

It's better to go through advocate, why you are avoiding the service. They are professionals, every body can't do all necessary needs. In each field their are professionals. example: without engineer/labour/ cement, sand etc. You can't expect them a

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles