Procedure to get ex parte divorce with engaging a lawyer

Hi, If the husband has filed the divorce and got the ex-parte order from the court (since the wife did not appear in the court for the arguments), can the wife approach the court directly to get the ex-parte order without using a lawyer? What is the procedure for this ? I know using the lawyer is the best way but this is a question if it's possible without using a lawyer. Thanks in addvance.

It's better to go through advocate, why you are avoiding the service. They are professionals, every body can't do all necessary needs. In each field their are professionals. example: without engineer/labour/ cement, sand etc. You can't expect them a