Procedure to file for divorce due to domestic voilence

Im a christian married to a hindu we got married in church as well as arya samaj. My husband behaves mental at times abuses and misbehaves. He drinks alot does not give house expenses i do a teaching job and manage with it all me and my childs need along with my family support. My husband does not want to legally seperate he says he wants the child and if i take child i will have to stay alone not with my family he keeps on harassing me. He even kept my gold on loan since 2yrs and not paid to get it back. My son is 7yrs old. Please advice how to take divorce as he even theeathens me of committing sucide.

You take a divorce on the ground that your husband drink alot and abusing you and not able to maintain house expenses.you also take the custody of your son on the base you are earning person of house.you take divorce according to Hindu law.

File a police complaint under s.- 498A IPC in police station and do also file complaint under domestic violence act before the magistrate. In the domestic violence act you may ask for the return of your gold and may also ask for the custody of your son. File an application for maintenance of yourself and your child before magistrate/family court under s.-125 CrPC. Then ask your husband to give you mutual consent divorce under s.-28 of the special marriage act,1954 and to give you permanent alimony and also the custody of your son. If he doesn't agree then you may file a petition of divorce before family court on the ground of cruelty under s.-27 of the special marriage act,1954.

First a fall you registered complaint against your husband nearby your police station for creating nuisance and given threatening for me committing suicide after registration of complaint you register petition of divorce against your husband in the court .You want maintenance also.