Procedure to file for divorce as husband a drug addict & harasses wife

Hello sir Actualy i want to know what should i do.actuly 5months ago i got married.After then i come to know that my husband is in extra martial affair and also he s drug addictive.so i dont want to live with him...there are lots of issues to with him..he harrassed me...i m mentaly disturbed too..bla bla..

Read your query, and my answer to you is, there is a procedure to file for divorce and one of the ground is cruelty, as applicable in your case because your husband is drug addict and also having extramarital affair , the only problem is divorce cannot be filed without completing one year of marriage , but you can file your case as special case with special circumstances

You have to wait for one year as your marriage was solemnised just five months before.After one year you can file a petition under section 13 of Hindu Marriage Act before concerned court of district judge level on ground of cruelty.

Hello medam, extra marital affair of one spouse is a ground on which other spouse has discretion to file the divorce petition . If you want to initiate some criminal proceedings against your husband then you have the discretion to file complain under domestic voilance act. I Hope you got your answer.