Procedure to file for contested divorce in case harassment by in laws.

Sir, I have been married since Feb'2015. I had problems with my husband from the very beginning for the fact that he always used to backbite about me to his mother. He never took any of my responsibility and kept on saying that you have to look after your own expenses. He always lied to me and had the habit of watching pornography by bunking his office too. He has this mindset that he had not married me for fulfilling my needs and will never give me even a single penny. I have been in mental stress all these months. Now he has moved to Malaysia last year, he says you cannot do anything now. He has blocked me from every possible connection, social sites etc. His parents doesn't have to say anything now. I myself don't want to stay with him anymore. I need a divorce. Please advice.

When your husband is any harassment you ,there are many types of law in favour of wife ,but you want to divorce your husband ,at first thing to divorce no any sexual relationship between 2 years ,when 2 year completed so you mai file now divorce petition.

first of all you have to take your responsibility by your own .you should not depend on any other person for your own responsibility.But there are many provisions in law which will bind him to pay you pecuniary benefits and maintenance. Even if he left from India then also court can bind him to maintain you. but now you have to be strong while filling case against him.