Procedure to file for contested divorce due to harassment

10-Apr-2023 (In Divorce Law)
I have been struck with a relationship and forced to get married. It’s a long story. I am dying daily. I tried to stop this marriage. I resisted every way I could. But I didn’t want to involve my parents or couldn’t share truth with them as I didn’t want to see them in tension. When I resisted, this man used to threaten me that he will spread rumours about me. And even his dad used to scold me . It’s a really long story. Many complications . I am afraid . But still It’s a live or die situation for me now. I am 25, Just got married in feb. Please help me or I will have to suicide soon. I had no hope that I will get help from law. He’s economically stronger than us and his whole family is of lawyers and judges in Bihar. I am afraid. I have texts as proof where I am abused by him and his family . I have text proofs where I continuously asked him not to marry me as we are totally different.nothing worked. I have proofs but I m afraid as he tells me law won’t help me.
Answers (1)

Answer #1
937 votes
Respected Madam
I read your matter very carefully and I like to suggest you to file both criminal and civil case and claim for your legal rights as well as alimony.
Dnt get panic because our law is very much protective for women.
For further progress please contact me.
Everything is taken care by me and my team.


Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."