Procedure to file divorce married under christian religion

Married less than 6 months (Sep 2016). No compatibility. Want a divorce. can i file it now ? can the marriage be nullified? i am a christian.

Thank you for your email. The procedure is very lengthy one to write over email. And over phone unable to discuss due to the long time will take for lengthy discussion. Hence kindly meet me in my office accordingly to your convenience.

Dear sir/ Madam,
You can file case for decree of divorce but you have to narrate reasonable grounds for obtaining decree of divorce like, Cruelty, etc and you have to file petition under special law as you are Christian.

No. Atleat you have to wait for one year, and file a suit for divorce then it can be maintainable. Before filing divorce petition may be infructuate you may try after one year as per Hindu marriage Act.

hello madam you can approach for the divorce in competent court but atleast you have to wait for period of one year .. if u really having any problem with ur husband quote the relevant reasons for divorce and contact us we ll help u .....

You need to wait until sept 2017 to file for the divorce. You need to establish proper grounds for filing the divorce. If the divorce by mutual consent, then it is faster.

Sadanand, Gandhinagar Bangalore