×

Procedure to file case against father for increase of maintenance

How can I file a case on my father to increase our maintainence?

A case on ur father doesnt suits , but if you are aggrieved by his behaviour and want any relief from legal way then first of all let me know your main issue with him.
Explain and write it clearly about ur prob with ur father and wat relief u want from him through the court..

Respected Questioner,
As per law you have right to file a suit against her husband/ father fto increase the maintenance but you have not mentioned details about your case. Kindly give details of facts do That I can assist you better under law.

Advocate Preeti Joshi

DEAR SIR
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FILE AN APPLICATION UNDER SECTION 127 OF CRPC BEFORE THE PRINCIPAL JUDGE FAMILY COURT FURTHER YOU REQUIRED TO PROVE THE CHANGE CIRCUMSTANCES AND WHY YOU NEED INHANCEMENT IN MAINTAINANCE AND PRAY FOR ENHANCEMENT IN MAINTAINANCR.
FOR DETAIL KINDLY COMSULT