Procedure to claim alimony along with divorce and maintenance

I want to divorce my husband on the ground of his impotency and unbearble mental torture due to his incapability and their money minded nature. He is earning quite good amount and staying in different city .he has spoiled so many years of my life. And I was mad in his love was thinking he might went for a treatment and take interest in making relation but he never took interest.What is fast way to get divorce along with alimony. we both are Hindu. can I get maintenance till the time I get divorce as I am phasing tremendous money problem as I am only child of my parent and my father is retired and mine is not permanent job and getting very less salary to bear the expenses. please suggest way to get maintenance and also to file divorce with alimony

ansYou r entitled to get maintenance..
If you are not :-
1. In adultery
2. Working lady having adequate earnings to maintain yourself
3. In any illicit relationship and
If your Husband is capable to earn then you will win the case u/s. 125 Cr. P. C.
You are entitled to get divorce also...

If you are facing tremendous monetary problem then you can file a case under section 125 Crpc for maintenance.If your husband is willing to give you divorce then you can file a mutual divorce or else you have to file a contested divorce on the grounds of impotency.
Thanks.