Procedure to cancel the registry of marriage

I have submitted the notice of marriage registry under soecial marriage act in December. Now I want to cancel the intended notice of marriage for some reason.I konw that after submitting notice within 30 days if I cant sign the notice autimatically rehected after 3 months. But I want to cancel the notice as early as possible. What can I do?We submitted notice on 28.12.17.pls help me. I do not want to marry now.

The period to cancel notice has already expired. Now, only you have to wait another few months for expiring the statutory period of execution/ perform the marriage. You, need not to present before the marriage officer until and unless it would ceased it's force. It will be cancelled automatically.

You need to submit an objection before the marriage registrar and accordingly process would be initiated.
Consult an advocate and also a legal notice can also be sent in this regard for early disposal.

If you dont want to get married now you can send a formal application to the Registrar requesting him to cancel the notice.Hopefully after formal enquiry he will cancel it.As a result from the date of cancellation your notice of intended marraige will become null & void in the eye of law.
Thanks.