Procedure in case husband wants to file divorce but wife does not want

Mere husband divorce lena chahte hai lekin muze divorce nahi lena kya Kr sakte hai?

If your husband wants to get divorce then he can file divorce petition under section 13 for which you have to oppose the grounds for divorce and prove that the grounds for divorce are baseless and false made against you

For any kind of legal support and Lorry Service kindly contact or visit advocate Gurjar and Associate law services

Agar aap ko Divorce nahi dena, aap mat do. Aap ko koi force nahi kar sakta. Agar usko chahiye, woh Court ke paas jayega. Tab aap restitution of Conjugal Rights file kar sakte ho ki mujhe mare husband ke saath rehna hai. Courts generally marriage save karne ke liye inclined hoti hai.