Procedure in case husband wants to file divorce but wife does not want

Mere husband divorce lena chahte hai lekin muze divorce nahi lena kya Kr sakte hai?

Answers (2)

If your husband wants to get divorce then he can file divorce petition under section 13 for which you have to oppose the grounds for divorce and prove that the grounds for divorce are baseless and false made against you

For any kind of legal support and Lorry Service kindly contact or visit advocate Gurjar and Associate law services

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Agar aap ko Divorce nahi dena, aap mat do. Aap ko koi force nahi kar sakta. Agar usko chahiye, woh Court ke paas jayega. Tab aap restitution of Conjugal Rights file kar sakte ho ki mujhe mare husband ke saath rehna hai. Courts generally marriage save karne ke liye inclined hoti hai.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

My son & his wife were about to go to USA, as per my Son's Company. Suddenly, few days before departure, she backed-out & went to her pare…

Read More

meri wife apne maike me hai. wo family ke bhakawe mw aakr mujhese devorce krna chaahti hai so help me…

Read More

in divorce case if wife is not present in the court then how many days court given decree to husband favour…

Read More

Husband divorced my cousin,how to file a case in court…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue