Procedure in case husband sent legal notice for divorce.

I am hindu religion... i got arraneged marriage its 5 years tat i got married.. from the day 1 of my married life was very worst... my in laws n husband started insulting me for each n every small issues.. my husband n my inlaws physically and mentally tortured me a lot.. i have a 3 n half year old son.. my husband doesnt even cares my son.. he uses vulgar words to hurt me.. after all these i stayed thr for my son sake.. now 2 months back my mother in law only sent me to my moms place. After one week i called them to ask wen to come back she n my husband r now telling i dont want you n i dont want to c ur face n they scolded me in bad words.. now he has sent me divorce notice from the court i dont know wat to do. I have a small kid.. pls sir/madam guide me wat to do.. m totally blank

Hi...if you got the summons from the court u have to appear before the court and take copy of the divorce petition and on next date of hearing 7 file a objection on theire divorce petition.
Thank you

Hello
If the divorce notice has been already sent to you then you will have to go and attend to the respective court where you are called upon to attend and thereafter u have to engage a counsel to undertake your case and then file objections for all the contentions that he has raised in divorce petition.

hi,
Dont lose heart, now you have to go to the lady police station, file a complaint under D V Act, & other one under section 498(a), then file a case/complainant to the court for maintenance for you and your child.