Procedure for transfer of case to her native place by wife

i came n living in my parent home. after more than 2month overed i scolded him lot bcz he cheated he given police complaint dat i left home by taking al his gold. bt i taken my belongings only so that now what v have to do how to fight against it. i dmt want to go for police station and i want case should transfer to my native only.and which case i hv to file dat i should b strong? i dnt hv sufficient evidence but i want justice for my case. frm police station i got cal to come for settlement and am not redy for settlement but how to avoid by going to police station and how to make him to come to my native for this case

Answers (2)

66 votes

If it is filed in one state and if you are living in other state like Madras/Karnataka it become state to state transfer then you have to approach to the Supreme Court for transfer of your husband case to your place, if the case is in the same court and if you have filed one and your husband another case in the same place then you can file it to District judge for transfer by filing and take transfer to your court . In case police complaint filed by your husband then you have to attend the police station for your statement

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

196 votes

Dear Madam,
you have not mention where are you from, where you were stay with your husband and where you have file case against your husband and also you have not mention that whether FIR are registered or not based on your husband complaint. if is incomplete query.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles