Procedure for transfer of case to her native place by wife

i came n living in my parent home. after more than 2month overed i scolded him lot bcz he cheated me.now he given police complaint dat i left home by taking al his gold. bt i taken my belongings only so that now what v have to do how to fight against it. i dmt want to go for police station and i want case should transfer to my native only.and which case i hv to file dat i should b strong? i dnt hv sufficient evidence but i want justice for my case. frm police station i got cal to come for settlement and am not redy for settlement but how to avoid by going to police station and how to make him to come to my native for this case

Dear Madam,
you have not mention where are you from, where you were stay with your husband and where you have file case against your husband and also you have not mention that whether FIR are registered or not based on your husband complaint. if is incomplete query.

If it is filed in one state and if you are living in other state like Madras/Karnataka it become state to state transfer then you have to approach to the Supreme Court for transfer of your husband case to your place, if the case is in the same court and if you have filed one and your husband another case in the same place then you can file it to District judge for transfer by filing Mis.case and take transfer to your court . In case police complaint filed by your husband then you have to attend the police station for your statement