Procedure for divorce as wife cheated and filed for section 498A.

I want to divorce my wife ceated me And he did case aginst me 498a

You can file divorce petition under Hindu Marriage act on ground of cruelty and if you are saying that you have been cheated than this can be also ground of taking divorce from your wife. If you are really cheated than you must file a complaint against your wife with the police station.

In India, the offence of adultery as defined under section 497 of IPC prescribes punishment for men only and not for women even when they act as abettors. Grounds for divorce on the basis of adultery is mentioned under section 13(1)(a) of Hindu marriage act,1955 which states that any marriage before or after the commencement of this act shall be dissolved by a decree of divorce on the ground that the other party had voluntary sexual intercourse with any person other than his or her spouse after the marriage.

Hi. You can go for mutual divorce if your wife agrees and you can offer her certain lump sum amount.
Otherwise divorce petition on the ground of cruelty and adultery.
First option is better and convenient if ur wife agrees

Sir !!
In such a circumstances firstly you should file one criminal complaint and appraise all the facts to the police

Secondly you can file a divorce by showing your wife conduct and character ..

Thirdly you can take defence in reply in the case 498a
By showing all the facts

The procedure is very simple and it is related to the Matrimonial issues. The supreme court has passed various judgments related to this and the situation is this that you can file for divorce in case of any cruelty committed upon you.