Procedure for divorce and how to apply for maintenance

I am Hindu.my mother in law trying to separate me and my husband.she said me many bad words.and always try to create issues between me and my husband.nd before 3 month she told my husband some nonsense things and my husband fight with me and after that she told my husband to drop me at my home..on saying of her my husband drop me at my home..now its become a big issue ..now how can I applied for monthly expenses ...and after how many years we live separate then it consider as legal divorce..please guide me ...what should I do..

Firstly I would say file an FIR against ur husband and ur mother in law sec 498 A , and than file a case in court for maintenance under Sec 125 and a divorce case , as it will be easy to get maintenance and divorce if u want alimony all together u can do that also.

HI, You can opt various remedies available in Criminal as well as civil remedy under the provisions of law, the better remedy is 125 and the protection of women from domestic violence act, further consultancy can only be given after knowing entire procedure.