Phone recordings be used as evidence to file for divorce for adultery

I got married 3 years back. after 3 months of marriage I caught my wife for extramarital affair but as usual I had no evidence. but after some time when she was pregnant she confessed to me that she have an affair and u can't do anything. u will not able to prove anything. And all this things I recorded to my phone. Can I use this recordings to file a divorce case

Yes you can use this recordings as an evidence. Digital media / electronic media is documentary evidence.
Thanks