Ongoing contested divorce case be transferred to Mahila court

Can an ongoing contested divorce case in family court Pune be transferred to Mahila court n how

Answers (1)

Pune Family court is shifted from Alka Chowk to Shivaji Nagar recently. your question is incomplete, as I guess you want to know weather any case can be transfer any where?, Yes, Women has right to get the transfer of family matters cases to the City where she resides. It is done through proper legal way.

Adv. Balaji Sagar

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I'm hindu religion.married 2 and half yrs before.last 3months I'm in my mother house. My husband is very violent and he is not respecting my f…

Read More of my friend is married 10 years back.she have child in 5th standard.her husband is not working anywhere.she earns money for living.her husband…

Read More

I m abhishek Male 37 hve 1 son. 7 yrs marriage, getting exploited by wife, giving me mental torture and huge stress. Threatening of fake dowry case an…

Read More

My friend's wife is staying at her maternal home with her daughter from 10 plus years n in no marital relations with him.She doesnt appear in cour…

Read More