Need to patch up with husband but he is keeping conditions

I got married 1 n half year back, my husband n I had fight n I came to my mom's place 7 months back He never called me I went back after 1 month, his parents denied to take me back, my husband raise hand on me N my father in law said dat I was with someone else in dis period I was so angry with my father in law n report NC in police station In dis 7 months we decided to patch up But he is asking me to write and give dat it was all my mistake or else he will divorce me I m ready just be coz I don't divorce Can I make cross papers that I m doing this just to keep my marriage safe Plz sug

Answers (3)

279 votes

Restitution notice initially n later on filing restitution petition n in that matter finalizing terms M conditions is best option for you both . as court decree will be binding on both of you. Rest of issues can be sorted with help of Advocate by withdrawing allegations against each other in settlement terms.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

300 votes

..As you had filed nc against father in law..but not against husband..if you husband ready to patch up then you may go..its very hard to compermise every girl after her u married only one and half shd give chance to husband for compermise..dont worry abt..if you give some writing understanding..such document was written by pressure of husband or.for patch up..this..defence would be taken in future if prob..occurs in opinion to go for patch will better to you..

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
253 votes

you may register a simple non cognizable complaint in the police station making mention of the entire episode. However, this appears to be more of a situation wherein responsibility appears lacking from your side as well. Walking out of relationship on petty matters are major causes of divorce. However, please register N.C. I would advice not taking the matter legally further by filing restitution of conjugal rights, as it will further complicate the matter. If you seems to be interested in staying with your husband, it is better to get both sides elders involved in a meeting and arriving at consensus; which can be fruitful.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles