Need information regarding divorce process and alimony

what is the divoce process and alimony i can get from my husband

Ans: You have not mentioned your religion in your question. However, considering that you are a Hindu married lady the provisions of Hindu Marriage Act are applicable on you and you can get divorce from your husband under the provisions of section 13 of the said Act. You can get interim alimony during pendency of the suit under section 24 of the said Act. You can get permanent alimony under section 25 of the said Act. For this you have to file a suit before the concerned family court. This can be guided appropriately in personal meeting as to which place shall be appropriate for you.

hi dear,
we have read out your query very carafully actually hum apki prob samj ni paye ki aap apni prob ache se bataye ap apki prob ache se bataye ydi apki apne husband se ladai ho gyi kyoki aap unse bat kyo ni kare ni kar aap hume ache se bataye jisse apko hum aapki prob solve kar sakte hai.