×

quesMy wife not staying with from last 3 years, legally what can I do

My Wife not staying with me from last 3 years, legally what i can do? Can i get unconditional divorce. I have one child, also they noy allowing to meet my son, please guide me

• ansSir,

You can file the divorce petition on the ground of desertion for that you have to prove the same that wife left house without any reasonable cause and further you can claim the custody of the one child and/or visiting rights too in same case.

Advocate Pramod Kale

District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune

• ansSir, needs to issue a legal notice to your wife. The same then one should informm to local police station in writing by keeping all the acknowledgment you ca n file divorce petition against her.there's
      nothing as unconditional divorce. You need to also mention about your child visits and need to file application accordingly.

Advocate Sagar Kothari

District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

• ansyou can file for divorce.

yes, you can get the divorce but the result can not be predicted by anyone.

you can file application for child access and also child custody.

however, there are many factors will have to be looked into for the overall planning for the reliefs you want !