My husband has filed for a Divorce can i object to it

Hi, I am xxx( female). I got married in 2005 and have been staying with my inlaws since then. After 3 years of my marriage my husband abandoned us and has been staying seperately for the last 10years. He filed for a divorce with all false allegations on me. I refused to give him a divorce. I filed for maintenance and restitution of conjugal rights which amounted big. He withdrew the divorce petition as he was not willing to pay the huge maintenance amount. I also filed for a maintenance on the restitution petition for which court had passed an order asking my husband to pay Rs 30k p.m as maintenance. Since he withdrew the divorce i thought that he is willing to unite and did not take any step towards the order received. This got expariated. He filed divorce again in 2015. I filed a petition to restore the order for maintenance. I am staying at my matrimonial house until now with my old father in law and Brother in law who is going to college. I am a hindu, tamil.

Hello ,
You have been doing the right thing under the guidance of your learned Counsel. This time if he tries to escape by withdrawing the case don't allow. IF you need my assistance I am ready to help in this regard for maintenance. pl. call me without hesitation. in my mobile.

You already know the process. Now you have to repeat it. You have to file counter in the divorce petition filed by your husband and contest the same. It is effective to put pressure by filing petition to execute the maintence order.

what do you want exactly? your question is incomplete and you didn't mention your requirement.

1. you have very much rights to stay at your matrimonial home.
2. if your husband is not reacting on maintenance order then you can go for salary attachment.