My brother wife torching him and not leaving him

My brother is very sad nowdays, her wife is creating lot of drama in house, sometime she flee to different places and come after some days and show the society that he forced her to flee from house, she is also fabricating him for dowry charges and blackmailing him to leave his parents, now her paternal family members are also threatening that they will destroy everyone, My brother wants to get rid of this women but women is not ready to leave him. Please help what to do to save my brother life.

HI, many action lies against such dishonest ladies and you need to take strong steps to recover your money. However, everything can't be disclosed and guided to at this moment. you are required to meet in person.

your brother has filed divorce petition before the family court and narrate all the facts regarding the curlties of her wife. your brother has also filed the police complaint in case of her in laws threatening your brother or your family members.

SUPREME COURT in number of judgements announced if wife left the matrimonial home of her own only to extort money from husband she is not entitled any relief from court nor she is entitled for any maintenance from court of law . second if your wife fabricating and blacking mailing u . u can approach local police station regarding your greivences. ultimately u have option to file divorce petition on the ground of cruelty.

hello,

File an application under Section 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act. You can also file a criminal complaint against the family members of the wife. In case police does not register a complaint against the family members, you can file it in the court.

File a divorce case against her. You have to show the good cause before the Judge. The fact which you discloses here is sufficient to approach the court. If she approaches the before you, generally it is difficult to prove your case. Judges favours girls but if you have valid evidence against her. Court will give verdict in your favour. Revert me . Best of luck.