Mutual consent possibility when case pending supreme court

Hi, My son-in-law had filed for divorse case initially 3 years back and after the trial court and high court, the case is now with supreme court. All these days my daughter was unable to take a decision on her divorse and now she is thinking if she can agree for divorse. Now the case being going on in supreme court, can my daughter go for mutual consent? will there be any impact for us or any other issues or problems if she agrees for divorse at this stage? Thanks in advance.

If it is the matrimonial dispute which is pending adjudication before SC, then, the parties can submit that they are inclined to part ways thereby paving way to mutually dissolve the marriage. As the matter is pending adjudication before SC, the 6 months period can be waived off in consideration of the interest of the parties.