Mother in law and sister in law torturing. What can i do now?

My mother in law and sister in law are torturing me. Now she has kept a tenant in the house. Is it legal to keep a tenant in house? What action can I take?

the tenant can stay in your house that not concern if property belong to one of them but the torturing in that you can complaint file in CAW cell about you mother in law and sister in law and therefore the police ask him what they have problem regarding them why she is torturing you.

If the house belongs to them, they are free to keep a tenant. However, you can get a separate accommodation to deal with the torture. Depending on the nature of harassment, you could choose a suitable legal remedy.

As far as tourture is concerned you can file a complaint in women cell near you. And as far as tenant is concerned they can certainly keep tenant if there is space for tenant. But if tenant is encroaching upon your space then you can also make it as part of torture in complaint to women cell