Mental torture by husband.What action can I take?

m getting tortured day by day 4 days my husband is torturing me for money and on my first marriage.

You can file a Criminal case under for cruelty/harassment. You also have a remedy under Domestic Violence Act for the same. You can also get maintenance under Criminal law as well as marriage act. Contact me for further details.

Your husband loves you?
Are you happy with the marriage?
What has this marriage given you
Security
Happiness
Peace of mind
If none than it is a compromise
You better leave the bus that does not go to your destination .if you are in wrong bus,as this juncture you may get another bus but if you travel insane bus you can neither come back nor will it take you to your destinations.i is for you to decide.

Dear client immediately file complaint with women cell of police against husband for physical and mental torture under sec 498 a. Then file domestic violence case for mental harassment. For any legal help call me

Adv Prasad Patil

Pune