mental harassment as i am forced to do lot of physical work by inlaws

i am a women in my mid 40s i got married at the age of 22.i have been forced to do lot of physical work which was beyond my limits and has been mentally harassed . now i am a patient (never ben on any medication)of depression and anxiety.Now i am not able to do lot of work because of my mental state.father in law wants me to leave the house.my self-esteem is low.my parents also been insulted and not allowed in my inlaws house.I HAVE GIVEN THE PRECIOUS YEARS OF MY LIFE TO THAT HOUSE.Do i have any right to stay in that house with pmy pride.my husband never say anything. he is a silent spectator

You will have to fight legal battles while staying in the house for your pride.it is for you to decide whether you are prepared for it or not.you can file case under Domestic Violence Act against your in laws for the cruelties caused to you and ask for right of residence too.

Yes you have rights to stay there. You can go to court under domestic violence act for right to residence and also for protection. Moreover if the cruelty is even more you can file criminal case too, which also attract prison for in-laws.

Dear Madam,

You have every right to stay in the house with dignity and if your husband and inlaws are forcing you to leave you should approach the court by filling a domestic violence complaint and all for right to residence and right to live in the house with dignity without being forced to do all the work

In case you require further assistance please feel free to contact.