Married in Delhi, husband in agra. Can i file alimony case in kolkata?

I want to file a maintenance case against my husband who is in agra. Me and my husband got married in delhi and stayed there for a while. Now i am in kolkata and my husband is in agra. I want to know if i can file a maintenance case in kolkata itself? I also have a 5 yr old child.

Yes you can file the case in Kolkata if your parents are residing there.

As per Hindu law you can file a case only where, marriage was soleminised or lastly couple was reside.

You can. File the case in Kolkata if your parents are residing there.