marriage divorce case filed by wife, exceptional case related to child

hi everyone , plz help me . i have a very unique situation where my wife is refusing to fulfill her pre marriage promise to deliver a baby with borrowed egg. she told me that she will do whatever is beneficial for the child . now she denied. What shoul i do?

Well seriously it's unique..it doesn't matter whether what was your agreement before marriage as its possible that you might not have reduced it to writing. Basically you need a family counsellor rather a lawyer. If your wife is suffering from a phycisal disability then you can go for divorce or rendering your marriage null and void if she's suffering from a major physical disability where she can't beget.else go for a counsellor.

Under the mentioned circumstances you can not force your wife to go for a IVF procedure. In case both of you or either of you is not capable of doning egg for a baby. You both need to agree for the IVF , then only you can consider. In case your wife dont want to go for a IVF and you are not able to bear a child and you then dont want to stay with your wife in such a case you can file for divorce.