marriage divorce case filed by wife, exceptional case related to child

hi everyone , plz help me . i have a very unique situation where my wife is refusing to fulfill her pre marriage promise to deliver a baby with borrowed egg. she told me that she will do whatever is beneficial for the child . now she denied. What shoul i do?

Answers (2)

213 votes

Well seriously it's doesn't matter whether what was your agreement before marriage as its possible that you might not have reduced it to writing. Basically you need a family counsellor rather a lawyer. If your wife is suffering from a phycisal disability then you can go for divorce or rendering your marriage null and void if she's suffering from a major physical disability where she can't beget.else go for a counsellor.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

122 votes

Under the mentioned circumstances you can not force your wife to go for a IVF procedure. In case both of you or either of you is not capable of doning egg for a baby. You both need to agree for the IVF , then only you can consider. In case your wife dont want to go for a IVF and you are not able to bear a child and you then dont want to stay with your wife in such a case you can file for divorce.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles