Maintenance Issue and can we go back matrimonial home?

In Divorce Law
Hello sir/Madame.\nmera case dwarka court mai chalte hue 3 saal ho chuke hai, mere husband Ludhiana main rehte hai. woh (husband) ek bhi date par nahi aaye hai. na hi humein koi kharcha mila hai ek bhi baar. main aur meri beti ab rent pr alag reh rahe hai. \ntoh mai yeh janna chahti hu Sir/Madame mujhe kya karna chahiye ki woh date par apper ho? kya mai matrimonial house wapas jaa sakti hun. kyun ki woh bol rhe hai mai kuch nhi dunga. please help sir.

Answers (4)

100 votes

ma'am aapke advocate ki duty hai ki wo court se request karen ki aapke husband next date par appear ho.
agar aapke advocate koi step nhi le rhe is cheez ke liye to aap apna advocate badal sakti hain.
aapki aur ache tarah se madad karne ke liye mujhe case ke papers dekhne honge.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

153 votes

If your DV case is pending at Dwarka court… and your husband has been absconding for three years ….in this case you have to get him declared as proclaimed offender which itself is an offence and for which he has to go to jail for sure ..simultaneously we need more facts

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
88 votes

Aapke paas bahut saare options hai. Aap apne pati ke khilaf 498a ki FIR bhi kara sakti hai aur uske baad police wale hi pakad kar layegay. Aap 125 CrPC se bhi apna aur apni beti ke liye maintenance le sakti hai. Jyada janakari ke liye mujhe contact kare.

214 votes

yes u can go back to matrimonial home plus u an file case under criminal law and compel him to appear... u have a right in matrimonial home and u can ask for it in the court of law he is bound to maintain u your daughter...more can be explained once detail of the case are known

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles