m d petitioner.3 mediation completed.fighting for child custody and

Husband responded with lot of bad and false allegations.petition was put on Nov 2017.now both have come for settlement.still he is telling children he wil not give divorce to me.before he used to tell ready to give divorce.m not understanding whether he is playing with my and children life. My question is what the court will decide in this situation.wil i and children get freedom and divorce from this type of man.

Answers (2)

265 votes

This is my response to you:
1. Cancel the mediation and narrate to court what your husband is doing;
2. Ask the court to pronounce the order on child custody and the visitation rights;
3. Ask the court to expedite the process, because for every day's delay you are suffering;
4. Consult a good divorce and criminal lawyer and take steps.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

139 votes

Dear Queriest, as per your query you have said that you have filed a petition in November 2017, and latter you said you have arrived settlement between both of you, if such is the case you can kindly convert your divorce person to mutual divorce petition by making an application for the same

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles