m d petitioner.3 mediation completed.fighting for child custody and

Husband responded with lot of bad and false allegations.petition was put on Nov 2017.now both have come for settlement.still he is telling children he wil not give divorce to me.before he used to tell ready to give divorce.m not understanding whether he is playing with my and children life. My question is what the court will decide in this situation.wil i and children get freedom and divorce from this type of man.

This is my response to you:
1. Cancel the mediation and narrate to court what your husband is doing;
2. Ask the court to pronounce the order on child custody and the visitation rights;
3. Ask the court to expedite the process, because for every day's delay you are suffering;
4. Consult a good divorce and criminal lawyer and take steps.

Dear Queriest, as per your query you have said that you have filed a petition in November 2017, and latter you said you have arrived settlement between both of you, if such is the case you can kindly convert your divorce person to mutual divorce petition by making an application for the same