Legal procedure to file for divorce as wife not respecting in laws

My wife makes my life hell.she donot respect me and my family I have a almost 7 years of marriage having one son. Now looking for divorce kindly suggest. Regards

What do you exactly mean by "do not respect". You cannot take divorce on trifling family quarrels. Try to resolve your problem by mutual talking and understanding. Do think about your son. Try to find out the real reason behind her such behaviour.

Divorce it is a process first a fall both of them take counselling from the counsellor or mediation centre are organised nearby your district court . This things I will suggest you only for your child future .Both of them take counselling but no way are occurring after counselling so you will be registering case divorce against your wife.