Legal procedure to file for divorce as wife not respecting in laws

My wife makes my life hell.she donot respect me and my family I have a almost 7 years of marriage having one son. Now looking for divorce kindly suggest. Regards

Answers (2)

What do you exactly mean by "do not respect". You cannot take divorce on trifling family quarrels. Try to resolve your problem by mutual talking and understanding. Do think about your son. Try to find out the real reason behind her such behaviour.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Divorce it is a process first a fall both of them take counselling from the counsellor or mediation centre are organised nearby your district court . This things I will suggest you only for your child future .Both of them take counselling but no way are occurring after counselling so you will be registering case divorce against your wife.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I'm Varsha Marathi. I want divorce from my husband but he is not ready to give me divorce and I have one daughter.from last 6 years I f…

Read More

My husband filed a divorce with my knowledge under cruelty. It’s just 1 year 1 month we got married and it’s love come arrange marriage. He filed …

Read More

After 9 month of marriage mentali upsats need right suggestion for my and she's future…

Read More

I have recently married (55 days ago) and now heading towards divorce because of our thoughts are not matching. I am looking for solution for what to …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue