Legal procedure for divorce & to get child custody

hi i would like to know regarding divorce formalities. i wish to divorce my wife but i have 2.5 year old son and i am afraid custody might go to her if i divorce my wife. please advise if there is an way i can divorce my wife and also get custody of my child. thanks

Child custody is a matter in which court takes into consideration the best interest of the child. So it can’t be a right of either father or mother to take the custody. It depends upon us that how we r able to convince the court that the best interest of the child is when the custody is given to father in this case. Also there r provisions of joint n shared custody. So applying a logical mind on the details of ur case a good way can be found out.