Legal grounds & provisions to file for divorce by muslim wife

Under what act and provision and on what grounds Muslim wife can file for divorce

Hi... Muslims can file for divorce under muslim law for various grounds which is mentioned in muslim marriag
act It includes cruelty also. If both are agrees forfivorce than u can go for mutual consent divorce .
Thank you

Muslim women can obtain divorce through Khula by returning her dower(me hr) she has received at the time of her marriage by her husband. she also can obtain divorce two customary way-1.through their personnel sharia law through Tafweez and lian 2.through Mubaraa . Dissolution of Muslim marriage act.