Legal action for breakup with girlfriend after 5 years

In Divorce Law
I was in a live-in relationship (but never had sex) with my girlfriend for two and half years. Overall we were in relationship for 5 years incl. Covid period where we did not meet each other. Our parents started our marriage talks but it didn't end well and my family realised that she won't be a good fit to our family (lifestyle, food, culture difference). Today I told her that I won't be marrying her, am I attracting any legal issue. Please note I never had intercourse with her.I only did kissing but no sex

No

No criminal or legal libality can be made.

Its your life and everybody has right to take his life’s decission.

Do not worry, in case she makes a complaint or haraass you. Take ot lightly and confidently.

In case she end up taking revenge or in anger she might falsely implicate you in sec 376 ipc ! Therefore it’s better u hire an advocate n submit your apprehension intimation in this regard ..this will protect u n your family members …thanks